Direction of use
• Add 6-9 drops to the water in the top of your vaporiser or diffuser. Inhale the aromatic vapors.
• Add 3-6 drops into a full bath and disperse the oil evenly. Then soak for 10 minutes.
• Add 6 drops to 15ml of massage base oil. Gently massage over the body.
Warning: Toxic when taken orally.
Other Treatment Directions: (for reference only)
- Helps with respiratory problems (cough, colds and asthma): Add 6-9 drops into steaming hot water or diffuser. Inhale to help clear nasal passage.
- Reduce Fever: Add 2 drops of eucalyptus, peppermint and lavender (total 6 drops) to a cool damp cloth and sponge the body.
- Deodorise and antiseptic : Add 10-20 drops into the laundry wash to give clothes a cleaner and fresher feel.
- Effective at killing bacteria: Dilute 6-9 drops of the oil in a cup of vinegar solution and use as a surface disinfectant.
- Natural Mosquito Repellent: Add one drop each of lemongrass oil, peppermint oil and eucalyptus oil with 5ml jojoba oil to make natural bug spray or roll on.
- Eliminate Shower Curtain Scum: Using a 250ml spray bottle, add 2 drops of eucalyptus oil and 2 drops of tea tree oil with warm water and spray onto the shower for natural mould killing action.
- Air Refresher (including Cigarette Smoke): Add 4 drops of clary sage, tea tree and eucalyptus oil (total 12 drops) in a spray bottle and spray around the house.