Direction of use
• Add 6-9 drops to the water in the top of your vaporiser or diffuser. Inhale the aromatic vapors.
• Add 3-6 drops into a full bath and disperse the oil evenly. Then soak for 10 minutes.
• Add 6 drops to 15ml of massage base oil. Gently massage over the body.
Avoid during pregnancy. Products contains menthol, not suitable for patients who are allergy to mentol and G6PD patients.
Other Treatment Directions:
- To ease headache, muscle pain, toothache, itchy skin, repelling mosquitoes.
- Peppermint oil vapor is sometimes inhaled to treat symptoms of colds and coughs.
- Peppermint oil is very helpful as an aid for digestion. People often put a few drops of peppermint oil in a glass of water and drink it after their meal for its beneficial digestive properties.
- Significant research shows that topical application can reduce the chances of fungal nail infection.